- Requests for inserts in the Lake Union Herald should be made at least ten weeks before the issue cover date.
- Only one insert per magazine issue will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advertisers must complete and submit an Insert Insertion Order in the On-Line Forms menu on the home page to reserve space in the desired issue.
- Insert page can be a single page with a stitch tab, a four-page insert or an eight-page insert, and should include insert pagination and be clearly identified as "Advertisement" on every page.
- Insert size should not exceed 8.0" x 10.625".
- Content and design of all inserts must be approved by the editorial staff.
- Content must meet Advertising Guidelines criteria posted under Advertising - Classified Advertising.
- If advertiser supplies the insert, three samples must be mailed to the Lake Union Herald office. Arrangements for delivery of the inserts must be made through the Lake Union Herald managing editor.
- If the insert will be printed by Color Press Publishing, where the Lake Union Herald is printed, all arrangements must be made through the managing editor.
- In addition to the regular full-page display advertising rate listed in the Advertising-Display Advertising section of this website, an insertion fee of $1,000 will be charged to cover the printer insert fee. If Color Press Publishing prints the insert, a printing fee will also be charged.
- Insert postage fee is included in the display advertising rate.
- Frequency discounts and Lake Union Conference institution discounts are available. A four-time frequency contract receives a ten percent discount. A twelve-time frequency discount receives a 15 percent discount. A Lake Union Conference institution discount receives a 50 percent discount.